Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52

Thread: Life: And so, the golden age ends...

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm already back, been back for over two weeks, I think, something like that, I know.

    Man, it seems like my Golden Age is over. Now all I worry about is making money, reading, sleeping, playing a little Halo, and school. I try to watch movies on the weekends just to ease some tension. I guess it's part of getting older.

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That happened to me for a while, but I fought against it and managed to keep my interest on Internet, intarweb, games, anime, manga, hentai, etc. I can't do many things at once as I used to (i.e. the week I'm playing games I'm not watching anime), but there's always a little time here and there for what's worth living for ^_^.

  3. #43
    HB Forum Owner blahguy729's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2005
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just started school this morning (time will say i posted this tuesday morning but its still this morning where i am so ha!) so i'm beat and i can't fail any classes this year cuz already have to go to summer school as is, lol. procrastination all the way!!!!!!!

  4. #44
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Nevan: I'm sure if you think over your schedule you may find spots here and there for the stuff you liek. Just as Wiseman said, don't want too much at once, cause those years are over...

    IRT Beat-Chan: OMG! You got bored of a mall?! =P Get some medicine... lol sorry, didn't mean to hurt you, but this had to be posted!?

    IRT Blahguy: Bah, I never ever could go to summer school! It's a mere hell, summer is for vacations damn it! Although, I don't know if I will be in need of summer school this year... *gulp* I'll try my best not to.

    I hope that "Golden age" will stay for me long enough not to go depressed and suicidal... I only guard one thing with my life, and that is my freetime. It means the most for me, and even if it decreases a little, it turns my whole schedule upside down... I wanna have fun!

  5. #45
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm kinda in that summer boredom slump which is going to end pretty soon. Where I've gotten tired of the area that I live in, especially the mall T_T sadly enough.

  6. #46
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When school starts I'm going back to my already known style: grana check in the morning and in the evening, afternoon studying and b4 bed a lil WoW. I guess this'll work fine

  7. #47
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll have to work out mine soon enough... >_<

  8. #48
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Exams... exams soon, and they have to be done! Luckily, if things go fine, this will be one of the last times i'll be doing them ^O^

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Xhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well good for you Melfice! I truly hope that all goes well for you, and that you can succeed in whatever career or endeavour you pursue.
    Ah, and just out of curiosity, what exams are you taking?

    I completed my exams before the summer holidays and received my results on the 18th of August.

    Overall I was very dissapointed with what I achieved since I know that I'm capable of doing better. Regardless, what I achieved was sufficient to allow me to get accepted into my university of choice, so consequentially I'm as happy as a slightly dissapointed bunny who got a really big carrot (even though he didn't really achieve what was necassary for it's acquisition).

    So yeah, UUUNIIIIIII. My entering the building itself will certainly instigate a profoundly significant period of my life (I may even find the "one" for me! [img]redface.gif[/img] *fingers crossed*)

  10. #50
    HB Forum Owner blahguy729's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2005
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll pray to God, Shiva, and Spongebob for ya [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •